Monday 1 September 2014

The extraordinary adventure

I have been on this planet for 1,000,000 years of today. I came to this planet to explore something extraordinary. I came with my best friends Allan and Steve. Sadly my spaceship is damaged, it is demented from our crash landing.We landed in the middle of chocolate. Allan, Steve and I decided to leave our spaceship with our food, water and our tent. We walked 500 miles until we found the perfect chocolate patch, Then we realised that someone was following us. It had red eyes, blue feet and a yellow body it was a small tiny caterpillar but a caterpillar that had long feet. Allan, Steve and I decided to run from the crazy creature somehow we got away from the creature. The We fell, the caterpillar had tripped us up and then we were in a net high in the sky hanging from nothing. The suddenly we realised Allan was missing. "Allan Allan Allan" we yelled. Wait no thats not Allan thats Steve " Steve Steve Steve " we then realised that Steve was missing and a crazy alien captured him. "What happens next" I say to Allan.

1 comment:

  1. That was a good story Marieka It was original until the bit where you went Allan! Allan! Allan! wait no thats not Allan that Steve Steve! Steve! Steve! and the only spelling mistake I saw was on the 11th line and the last word but other from those things your story was really cool!

    ReplyDelete