Wednesday 3 September 2014

New country story made with questions

I have been in this country for about 2 years. I came into this country because I wanted to move to a different country. I came here with my best friend and my pet dog. It's annoying because I lost my passport at the air port luckily I lost it on the other side after my flight. Also That means that I can't fly anywhere else. We went looking for my passport in the air port and I saw a guy with my passport we ran after him and tackled him down to get it back. My best friend my dog and I walked away and he started to run after us. "Run," we yelled. So we ran faster and faster, he was a tall dark haired person with blue eyes. I tripped and fell over the funny thing was that he tripped over too, "come on I will help you up," my best friend said. So I got up and we kept running with my dog and my best friend. Then suddenly I saw a donut shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment