Monday 14 April 2014

My faulty Iphone

Dear Apple

30 18th Avenue 
Tauranga

Tuesday 15th April, 2014 

I received a faulting Iphone once my mum had got a screen protecter put on it.  I tried to set up the Iphone it wouldn't let me set it up it. I wasn't very happy that it had to wait so long to get my iphone then it was faulty. 

We then took it into Vodafone 59 Davenport road. They got it send away and I received a new one in 1 week.  I had waited ages to get it and then it went faulty. 

We had swapped my mum old iphone to get a new one because it wasn't working. I had waited about a week and then Vodafone rung my mum and then we had to wait longer. 

But in the end I got my iphone and now I am happy. To stop people getting faulting technology you could test the product before you package the products.

Yours Sincerely
Marieka Mills  

No comments:

Post a Comment