Sunday 13 April 2014

Audition weekend

On saturday Megan, Annika and I auditioned for urban dance junior division dance crews. When I first got there I filled out my form then waited for Annika.When Annika got there we walked into the studio then we started dancing it was really fun. Then after we finished the dance we got some help from the people who were already in Hysteria. After we did that we auditioned. We auditioned in 3's 4 times then we all waited while they decided who was in the crew. Then we found out. She said Marieka and I was so happy I got into Impact and Annika got into Hysteria. This mean that we go to a competition that is called House Of Champions  in Brisbane. We also go to the Gold Coast to go to Movie World and Dream World. I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment