Thursday 5 June 2014



What I think now : I think the when you snap the glow stick there are chemicals in the glow stick that make it glow.

What I think now : I think that there is a tube in the glow stick and there are chemical inside the tube that make it glow.

What I think now : Miss C opened the glow stick and there was a small tube inside that we cracked open and it make them both glow.

3 questions I still have

Why do they both work together to make it glow.

Research the glow stick has a glass tube and inside the tube it contains isolated substances. In the flexible tube there is dye and diphenyl oxalate. and in the chemical in the glass tube is hydrogen peroxide.

Synthesis is : when you start something like I did here and when you research more you know more and more knowlage and it improves you knowledge

No comments:

Post a Comment