Monday 19 May 2014

Geoguessr

This site is where you can guess where you are in the world. What happens is that it comes up with a photo you can explore around the picture and move around. You can try and figure out where you are. If you don't know like I didn't know where I was I just guessed you may get some points. If you think you know where you are you can click a button called make a guess. You will probably come up with a map and that means that you look around. There will be a red line that is through the middle I don't know what this is but I think it might be something to do with a clue on where you are It come up with A to B B to C sometime. If you get it wrong you can just keep playing. Strategy : Look around well try use you knowledge to find out where you are. I have included a photo of what it looks like. Clues : you look at the signs to see what language it is and look at people to see what nationality they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment